InfiLINK XG is the most recent addition to Infinet’s point to point wireless network range. It is a record-breaking and innovative Point-to-Point solution in the sub-7 GHz frequency band, boasting the best-in-breed spectral efficiency, higher-than-ever-before processing power and distance vs. performance ratio.
InfiLINK XG reaches a peak of 480 Mbps of net throughput in 40 MHz of spectrum, and more than 100 Mbps in only 10MHz.
Available with a wide range of integrated antennas, as well as a connectorized version for use with 3rd party external antennas, and coupled with improved transmit power and sensitivity, the XG family will fit perfectly into a large array of applications such as backhaul in the telecom market, education, oil and gas, smart cities, video surveillance and public safety. It was designed by Infinet to meet the exact requirements of the most demanding customers, most complex projects and most challenging environments.
Key Features and Highlights
Highest spectral efficiency
- Best-in-class 13 bps/Hz
- In excess of 100 Mbps net throughput even in only 10 MHz channel width
- Innovative radio technology for reflected signal conditions
Superior performance and processing power
- Unmatched 1 million packets-per-second processing power
- Full capacity at any packets sizes and for any type of traffic
- Net performance of 240 Mbps in 20 MHz and 480 Mbps in 40 MHz
- Distances in excess of 30 km with integrated antennas, and more than100 km with external high gain antennas
- High-power transmitter and high sensitivity even at highest modulations, ensuring maximal link budget
- Unprecedented system gain of 177 dB even with integrated antennas
- Extended QoS support
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SFP optical port
- Support of IEEE1588v2 and SyncE in future releases
- Full-fledged L2 switching