WTM 4000 Adaptive Dual Carrier - Outdoor Radio Unit
The new WTM 4000 microwave radio solution from Aviat Networks delivers ultra-high capacity capability in single or dual-header architecture options. Optimised for all outdoor applications with up to 2.5 Gbit/s of throughput and cutting edge microwave networking features, such as unique A2C, the WTM 4000 sets a new benchmark in 4G and 5G backhaul requirements.
- Operating frequencies from 6 – 42 GHz.
- QPSK to 4096QAM Adaptive Modulation.
- Channel sizes up to 112 MHz.
- Single – (1xTx/Rx) OR duel – (2xTx/Rx) header options.
- Unique Aviat Adaptive Duel Channel (A2C) feature doubles link capacity using a single transceiver.
- Zero-Footprint, all outdoor design.
- Compact mechanical design, withq fully integrated coupler/OMT.
- Co-channel operation with XPIC for up to 2.5 Gbit/s, and up to 5 Gbit/s with 4+0 and optional LOS MIMO.
- 4x user traffic ports, with electrical/PoE and optical interface options, including 1/2.5/10 GE.
- Layer 2 Ethernet Services: 802.1ad (QinQ), L2 VPN, STP/MSTP, L2LA (802.1AX), LACP, ERP (G.8032).
- Advanced Ethernet OAM, including IEEE 1588v2 and synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- Microwave configurations supported include 1+0, 1+0 repeater, 1+1 MHSB and 2+0 with optional XPIC.
- Mobile device configuration using WiFi via embedded web server.
- End-to-End Network Management via Aviat ProVision.